I am so excited for our Rustic Robesonia tour, Saturday the 30th! My FAVORITE Saturday of the year, Small Business Saturday. This is the day I feel small business is completely celebrated, can every day be Small Business Saturday?
What you can look forward to at our Small Business Saturday event?
- FIRST 10 people get AMAZING swag bags- not cheap ones!
- 10% off all She is Chic purchases & vendors joining in!
- NEW INVENTORY. BRAND SPANKING NEW
- Cupcakes (free) while supplies last.
- AND SO SO SO MUCH MORE.
I would love to take the time to thank all of my vendors for joining in on this journey. Here is to Small Business Saturday!
- Rebecca (Farmhouse Art, Mugs, Candy Cane Sticks & More)
- Julianna's Boutique (Children's Room)
- Gypsy Fashionista & Faith Rose (Jewelry and Makeup)
- The Jar Bar (AMAZING TREATS to eat)
- Megan (Santa Sacks & Sassy Waterbottles)
- SewCozi (Theraputic Wraps)
- Devine Designs (Beaded Jewelry)
- The Rustic Rose (Wood Floral Arrangements, Wall Art & More)
- Fern Products (Goods for your hippie heart ;-) )
- Sweet Pea Magnolia (Candles)
- Wanna Spoon (Jewelry & Beyond)
- Amy & TJ (Refurbished Furniture, Ornaments and more)
- Sudsy (Scrubs)
- Heather (Fine Art)
- Tanya (Beaded Keychains)
- Nothin' But Cozy (The MOST COZY Blankets)
- Julie & Family (Embroidered pieces)
- Leola Designs (Wilson Teacher's creating GORGEOUS Leather designs)
- Norcia Made (Bath Bombs & Beyond)
- Frills, Fluff and Other Stuff (Crocheted stuffed animals)
- It's The Pits (Decor)
We have more vendors joining our family soon! We appreciate our team of people who support ALL THINGS SMALL!
Joining us on the trail? Get your punch cards at She is Chic! Check out our event on Facebook! Help us revitalize Robesonia.